ConvertPlus not capturing emails successfully

Hi there,

my website is profitanywhereblog.com and for some reason my convertplus email opt-ins aren’t successfully capturing e-mails. When I input an email into the exit-intent modal popup or slide-in, I see the convertplus loading symbol that just never goes away.

I can also see from mailchimp that the emails aren’t getting captured.

What else do you all need to look into this problem for me?

Hi there @harrisonalley,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve taken a look at your site and there’s a jQuery error once the form is submitted (https://monosnap.com/file/i1XjgLRBJErA4rMynVje6l4idOLzpl#).

This appears to be because of some form of caching/minification of plugin assets. Can you please try disabling your caching plugin and see if the form then works correctly?

Thanks!

Thanks, Jack!

Looks like that did the trick. Unfortunately, I guess this means I can’t use WordPress’s W3 Total Cache plugin?

Hi There,

I believe you could use with the right settings, but it would be up to you to do the testing.

We also cannot guarantee it will work.

Hope it helps