Hi, I created a new model with the Convert Plus feature that comes with X theme to add a pop up to our website, but for some reason when it shows up on the mobile site, it doesn’t include the graphic of the ebook that should be showing up in the pop up window that I designed, so it’s not showing up on the mobile site as I designed it. How can this be fixed so it shows up as designed?
Also, I notice once the pop up window shows up once for me on the desktop or mobile, it doesn’t show again the next time I log in. How do I control that so it keeps showing up?
Finally, can a modal pop-up and info bar be working and live on the website at the same time? It’s strange - now that I added the info bar, I don’t see the modal pop-up coming up anymore, although I don’t know if it’s because I tested the modal pop-up already and now it’s not showing up, OR if it’s because I added the info bar and that makes it so the modal pop up cannot show up after you add the info bar. I would think they could work at the same time, no??
