Convertplus modal popup not working on page including woocommerce product page shortcode

Hi,

I am creating a pop up modal to one of my site’s pages. For some reason Convertplus’s Smart lauch does not work on this specific page. I tried to add it to other pages - no problems, and I also created another pop up, but that’s not working on this page either.
The page I’m trying to add this pop up is normal page. The only difference to others is that I have added Woocommerce product page shortcode to this page. There were some problems with that shortcode before, I’ll add a link to that topic in case it has something to do with this too.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your modal popup and it turns out that you forgot to set any of the triggers that would launch the popup.

I went ahead and enabled the after a few seconds to launch the popup.

Please check your site now.