ConvertPlus Modal Popup not showing

Hi guys.
The Modal popup worked all the time until today. I duplicated the modal and after that the buttons wouldn’t show up again. Even when I want to create a new modal the preview is without buttons. Does anybody have an idea what the problem is?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Daniel

Hi @Heinen,

Thanks for writing in.

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi @nico
Thanks a lot for getting back to me so quickly.
My URL is stage.reiseblog-ohne-bilder.de

Thank you very much in advance!
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi @paul.r
I sent you a secure note but it is above your reply. Hope you see it though.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the credentials. I can see the issue though there’s no error at all. From checking the source code, the modal is empty. This means the settings seems not working or there’s something preventing it from showing content. Let’s try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi @Lely,

thank you for checking the website. I already tried deactivating the other plugins without any result. The problem is that I cannot even work on the template in the plugin Convert Plus itself. It is not showing the buttons and fields to type in anymore. Not just on the website. And that happened after I duplicated the newsletter form. Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you!
Daniel

Hi there,

Please re-create your modal pop up again using different template/theme. I created a sample and it works.

Duplicating the faulty one will also duplicate its issues, still the same :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi.

I tried that before but the different templates wouldn’t show the buttons and fill in fields. Now that is working again. Weird. Thank you for your support. I will recreate the template and hope that it works again then. Have a good day everybody!
Daniel

Sorry, I have to get back to you. The plugin itself is working properly now. I created a new template and buttons and fields are visible. But when I copy the code into my site it won’t show anything. Tried that on my homepage. Can you check that, please?

Update: Figured it out. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for letting us know!