I’ve checked support and knowledge base after clearing the cache in multiple browsers but I still can’t seem to get the popup modal to show.
Thank you in advance.
Ryan
I’ve checked support and knowledge base after clearing the cache in multiple browsers but I still can’t seem to get the popup modal to show.
Thank you in advance.
Ryan
Hello There,
Thank you for the very detailed post information. I have investigated the issue and it seems that it is displaying in your site. I can see it in my browser here: http://prntscr.com/g3t86b
It may not display because you are logged in or maybe because of the cookies. Please make sure of the private browsing mode or Chrome’s incognito mode and test your site again. You should be seeing the modal popup.
Please let us know how it goes.
I am having the same issue. I’m creating a manual trigger (all available) and nothing is happening. I’m up to date on plugins and theme (Pro). I’ve cleared my cache, viewed through Chrome incognito and made sure it was turned on. The page is http://aiq.diy.cafe/aiq/knowledge/ and it’s the first image/title under Case Studies.
Hi,
I would like to check your settings, kindly create a new topic and provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure note.
Thanks