ConvertPlus Mailchimp Integration Not Working

Hi there

I want to upgrade the Mailchimp Integration plugin which comes as a part of ConvertPlus but it requires a license. I see many other people have raised this with you.

Could you please provide a step by step instruction of how to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Just to explain for me. I removed the extension using FTP in wp-content/plugins and then reinstalled it.

That all worked fine including the Mailchimp Plugin no longer needing a license.

However none of my extensive modal setups are there…so presumably I’m reverting to a backup and starting again.

Your help ASAP would be appreciated. Clearly you must have built up some knowledge of this problem because it has existed for months.

Thanks.

Hi There,

I believe that could be related to the fact that the plugin has re-branded itself from Convertplug to Convertplus.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!