Title says it all.
You have several other topics about this, but the answers don’t seem to apply.
Please help.
Hello @Oortcloudatlas,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
I have currently disabled the popup (which works) because none of the addresses were going to the mailchimp list.
Hi there,
First of all please make sure that you are using the latest supported version of the ConvertPlus plugin. The latest supported version is 3.2.0.1.
Then please kindly follow the steps below:
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
Also, give us the detailed information to recreate the issue. You can add a test page for us.
OK. I put the login details in a secure note above.
Remember that I intentionally paused the modal, so that I wouldn’t get unregistered “sign ups.”
Thank you.
Hey @Oortcloudatlas,
I enabled your Free TMG eBook to test it and the form submission works. I was redirected to the thank you page (see Secure Note). There’s no error in the console also.
I waited for the confirmation email to arrive for several minutes but it looks like it won’t. Please check your list if you have [email protected] email listed in there.
This looks like a configuration issue on the side of Mailchimp. Would you mind creating a new list and a new modal to test again? Also, can you give us MailChimp access so we could see if submission is working?
Thanks.
Mailchimp access given in the secure note above.
Yes, the form submission works.
But nobody is getting added to the MC list.
Including your [email protected] email.
Not sure why.
Created a new modal and list.
The modal only appears on this page: http://deconstructingyourself.com/mindful-geek-download
Nowhere else on the site.
Thank you very much for your help with this.
I think I got it all working finally.
This took hours of painstaking troubleshooting.
So never mind. Thank you.
Glad it’s okay now and you’re welcome 
It worked for a few days, but now doesn’t seem to be working.
Could you please attempt to sign up using the popup?
It’s active on the whole site now.
However, it says that today there has been one view, in spite of the fact of hundreds of sessions.
Something is wrong.
Hey @Oortcloudatlas,
The form is showing the success message but it actually does not send any information to Mailchimp. I created another list in Mailchimp and also tested my account and it does not send anything. But, there’s no error in the console either so it’s hard to trace where the issue is coming from. What I suspect though is, this might be due to optimization. I see you’re using a CDN and minified cached resources.
![]()
Would you mind clearing all caches and disconnect your site from your CDN and then check if the issue persists?
Thanks.
Update: I tested your form one last time but before that, I purged WPFC cache. The disposable email was added to your list and I received the confirmation. So this tells us that this has something to do with optimization and not an issue with X nor ConvertPlus.


Thanks.
Makes sense. I’ll pursue that route. Thanks.
You’re welcome.
After more investigation, it turns out the problem was caused by the WP “nonce cache” – a feature that doesn’t play well with caching plugins.
By setting the caching plugin to auto-reset every 12 hours or so, the ConvertPlus plugin will operate correctly with a caching plugin.
Hey There,
Thanks for sharing. It’s good to know that you have found out the culprit of this issue.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.