Hi,
How can I use an info bar made with ConvertPlus inline? I tried The shortcode in a test block ánd in a RAW content box but neither shows the infobar. Am I missing something?strong text
Hi,
How can I use an info bar made with ConvertPlus inline? I tried The shortcode in a test block ánd in a RAW content box but neither shows the infobar. Am I missing something?strong text
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! The infobar will always display on top or at the bottom of the page. You may display it within the content area by using the shortcode. For example:
[cp_info_bar display="inline" id="cp_id_c9107"][/cp_info_bar]
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Hi,
Fixed it (just forgot to enable the particular info bar…). However, I have a responsiveness issue. On attached images you can see the info bar in Safari and in Firefox: in Firefox the fields and button are as they should but in Safari the get mixed up. Is this a known issue? This is the URL: http://www.wpdept.nl/zzpdoorbraak/landing-1/


Hi There,
It loads correct on FF on my end.
Are you on mac?
Let us know
Hi,
Yeah, it loads correctly in FF too. Just not in Safari. And yes, I’m on a Mac.
Hello There,
I have checked your site in Safari on Mac and I could not replicate the issue.
This is what I am seeing: https://prnt.sc/gdh1i2
https://image.prntscr.com/image/XlqofafFQWyI0ORVo9L5RA.png
Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.
Please let us know how it goes.
Ah, yes, now it shows correctly. Damn cache control in Safari! Thanks!