ConvertPlus in mobile mode

I have a pop-up with convertplus on this page: sub.protecmobil.com
You must hit the “Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter” in the footer to see it.

It works fine on desktop and ipad, but on smaller sizes it looks like this


or this
http://ctrlv.in/1006980 (the closing x is missing)

Can´t find the reason, but have another topic in the forum regarding convertplus.
Maybe there is a connection between the two problems?

Thx for help
Andre

Hi Andre,

Can you give us details on what mobile you were using when you took that screenshot?
I did check on a mobile too but it is showing like on desktop. See this:

Hi, I´m using SAMSUNG A5.
And I can reproduze the issue shrinking the browser window.

Hi there,

It’s displaying okay from my end, and upon checking your other thread. Looks like you have cache issues, like the border issue. Could you try it on staging site outside your current hosting just for testing.

Thanks!