ConvertPlus Button Link Very Slow

I’m using the Slide In ConvertPlus modal on my pages. When a user clicks on the BUY NOW button link, it takes about three seconds for any action to take place. There’s no animation on the page or browser tab to show that anything is even happening, so unless the user waits patiently for the link to work, there’s no feedback given, which is very frustrating.

When I first created the modal, clicking on the BUY NOT link immediately took users to the linked page (as a link should normally behave). Any idea why there’s this long delay now?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I could not find why this is happening for your website. Would you please kindly add another modal from scratch to see if it is working ok? Maybe a code of some kind somewhere prevent the link to be clicked and adds a delay for some reason.

This is not happening in our installation of the Convertplus, so it should be something related to your environment.

A good test case also can be check for the plugin conflict. Try to deactivate plugins and test the case.

Thank you.