Convertplug over-riding Pro

Hello,

I’ve just added a convertplug info bar to vividchurches.com homepage and it’s showing on top of my header on scroll, but also when I input any details into the fields and submit, it just spins the convertplug logo and does nothing?

I’d appreciate some help!

James

https://www.vividchurches.com/

Hey there,

For the info bar showing on top of the header, please add this code in your Custom CSS

.cp-info-bar {
    z-index: 0;
}

For the other issue, there’s a script error coming from Disqus.

Please deactivate your Disqus script or plugin then test again.

Thanks.

Hey! Thanks so much for this - helpful things.

I’ve disabled and deleted Disqus, I’ve tried the form again and I can submit data that shows up in convertplug, but it doesn’t seem to send the data fields over to MailChimp, with the exception of the e-mail address?

Cheers.

James

Hi James,

I can see the issue. Please check if you convertplug field for firstname match with the list of fields available on Mailchimp. On Mailchimp I can see it set to Name, which might be a combination of First name and Last name but on the info bar your are asking for first name only.

Hi Lely,

Thanks so much for this, I’ve fixed it now with MailChimp. I do have a responsive problem though where the input fields on the homepage get so small they dissapear on mobile devices. They seem to want to stay horizontally aligned in the form where it’d be more appropriate for the boxes to stack on top of one another. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks.

James

Hello James,

I can confirm that your form is messed up on smaller screens. I would recommend that you redesign it using the form builder in the Convertplug editor. You can play around the layout and the grid structure and should be able to preview it using the responsive icon; http://prntscr.com/fzgopo

Hope this helps.