Hi, I have convertplug active for a button and displays on CSS. The plugin is working when I click on the button, but after the form is submitted, the page does not redirect to the designated page.
Site: www.prmarketers.com
Hi, I have convertplug active for a button and displays on CSS. The plugin is working when I click on the button, but after the form is submitted, the page does not redirect to the designated page.
Site: www.prmarketers.com
Hi There,
If you have setup the submission correctly on the plugin.
Please provide your admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
Thank you
The convert plus modal is called SEO Report and is active for the button on the homepage called “SEND MY FREE REPORT”
Hi there,
The request is being blocked with the response of 403 Forbidden. It doesn’t submit at all where the redirect only happens upon successful submission.
Please try deactivating your hosting’s mod_security and disable any security/anti spam plugin then test it again. You can activate them back once you’re done testing, or don’t activate them yet if you wish us to continue checking it.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.