Hello
ConvertPlug isn’t displaying anywhere on my site. Can you have a look?
Hello
ConvertPlug isn’t displaying anywhere on my site. Can you have a look?
Hi There,
I can see your Convertplug info bar is working.
I could not access the backend because the credentials provided do not work.
In case you still need help please provide a more detailed explanation of the issue.
Thank you
It’s funny how I can see it on my phone but not on my desktop in both Chrome (logged in) and Firefox (logged out).
On another note. I have a Glossary Plugin (CM Tooltip) which all pages are under the URL: https://learnmuscles.com/glossary/
I want Convertplug to work on all URLs in the glossary.
I did select what I thought was correct under “Behavior/Target Pages” (https://imgur.com/a/9C1v9) but the info bar doesn’t display.
Please help!
PS: your admin access is still valid.
Thanks!
Hi There,
Under Smart Launch, set it also on when the Infobar will appear.

For page targeting, see this: https://www.convertplug.com/plus/docs/how-to-work-with-page-level-targeting-in-convertplus/
Hope this helps.
Ahh thanks!!! 
You are welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.