ConvertPlug Modal Not Showing Up

Hi,

I placed the manual shortcode to get my ConvertPlug modal to appear at the bottom of my page: https://www.profitablematters.com/profitable-matters-newsletter/. However, the modal isn’t appearing. I’ve tried using the manual class in a

tag as well, but that didn’t work either.

Here’s the shortcode I’m using, if that helps:
[cp_modal display=“inline” id=“cp_id_8660c”][/cp_modal]

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Side note - you may want to disable HTML from being processed on your forum pages…it seems like a place where people would want their HTML displayed rather than processed, like my ‘p’ tag above, for example.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To properly trigger a modal popup using a shortcode, please check out this tutorial:

2.) If you post an html code in your reply, you will need to use the preformatted text icon.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.