ConvertPlug - MailChip Integration

I’ve spent the last couple of hours playing around and looking for a solution, but I can’t seem to find one. Hoping someone can help me out!

So I have ConvertPlug working great, except I want to have the visitor also add their first and last name, and then send that info to Mailchimp. Right now, it is only sending their email.

But when I test it, Mailchimp is only getting the email – no first or last name. I am sure I am close to a solution, but I am hoping someone else can help me out here! Thank you in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It could be due to merge fields and the field name you’re using. Maybe it’s sending the names, but with different names and not being captured. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials on a secure note? I like to check the form first. Then please provide your Mailchimp credentials too.

Please check this https://kb.mailchimp.com/merge-tags/getting-started-with-merge-tags to see how to use merge tags for field names.

Thanks!

I will send you the information.

Thanks for the article, it worked!!! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.