Convertplug is not working

Hello,
I just noticed that, unfortunately, my convertplug slide in (manually placed and connected to mailerlite) is throwing an error, I tried updating the plugin, add-on and X to the latest version (as of today) and I keep having the issue.

The site is dwarvenguild.com and if you go to the homepage and scroll to the bottom of it, it will throw the error to you as well.

Could you please help me out or send me the link to the convertplug for theme X support site ? I know there’s a different site specifically made for theme x users but I can’t find it anywhere :frowning:

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Fastest Cache, please clear your plugin cache after doing any updates before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

i had already tried that and the problem was still there, before writing you i tried by clearing all of the caches and deactivating them (wp fastest cache, siteground’s caching and autoptimize).

PROBLEM SOLVED!

i basically created another group/list (i’m using mailerlite) and assigned the connect add-on to that newly created list and that did it!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: