Hi,
I would like to install an addon. When I click on Resources in addons, I get an error message.
“Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”
What did I do wrong?
I have administrative rights.
Viele Grüße
Wolfgang
Hi,
I would like to install an addon. When I click on Resources in addons, I get an error message.
“Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”
What did I do wrong?
I have administrative rights.
Viele Grüße
Wolfgang
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
It could be related to role or capability, or your account role has no admin capability. You should create new admin user and disable any role related plugins (eg. membership or similar).
Thanks!
Hi, I have this problem also. I am an admin, I deleted all plugins not part of X. I created a new admin user. Same issue. What do I do next?
Hi @FrameVR
I’m not sure what’s the cause in your end, but I can check it. Would you mind starting a new thread about this issue and provide your site’s URL, admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note?
Thanks!