Hello there is an issue when you add a ConvertPlug Info Bar inline within a section. Normally the info bar has the everything aligned center both vertically and horizontally, with some padding and margins in the text elements to give everything space. When the Info Bar is added inline immediately the form text boxes for Name and E-mail align to the top of the Info Bar instead of the middle. I added a top margin to .cp-form-container, but it just pushes everything down. And as I write this I just found a .cp-form class that has a bottom margin. Anyways, I’m working on it, but I wanted to let you guys know it’s an issue, and please if you have an easy solution (as I have used inline forms on 4 websites now) to make sure things are center let me know.
Also, I clicked on +support to write this topic, but I’m not sure if it’s working?
Finally, my website is new.paulettebodeman.com.