Hello, I use ConvertKit for all of my email marketing and landing pages. I have a landing page set up for my Facebook Groups that was set up over a week ago. It works great and I’ve gotten subscribers. Now I am trying to set up a landing page for my Courses Page and it’s not working for me. I have it set up exactly like my other page but it will not work. I just did an updated for the Theme this morning before I tried putting on the page and I am worried that it may be why it’s not working. Has anyone else with ConvertKit had this issue?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Where can we find this convertkit form that is working and the one that is not working? By the way, Are you using CloudFlare, Endurance Page cache or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Please let us know if this works out for you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.