I am just inquiring to know. Is it possible to exhange a Pro license for an X license? I have foolishly chosen to start a new site with Pro. It is a simple site and I thought it would be a good way to learn Pro. But so far it has been very difficult. The apparent lack of documentation means that I run into roadblocks constantly and I’ve made very little progress. Pro may prove great but right now it is an obstruction to serving the client.
1 Like
Hi There,
If you bought PRO on the last 15 days you can request a refund and purchase X.
There is no way to exchange the licenses directly.
Hope it helps
I did not. I’ll just have to keep asking questions here on the new forum, which I like. Eventually I may get up to speed on Pro. Thanks for the support!
Glad to hear it and you are welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.