Convert Plus won't migrate modals OR Export

So I have a number of modals on a development website, I have migrated the site to Cloudways and the site and all move over fine but the modals within Convert Plus do not show up. Ok not a big deal I will export them and move manually. All they create when I do this are empty zip files and export does not work!

The existing site where they live is here: http://298.e0e.myftpupload.com/

The new site going to production is here: http://wordpress-130168-375054.cloudwaysapps.com/

I’ll respond back with credentials and set up an account on both for you to check it out.

Thanks!

Hello @SkeeterHarris,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am getting error message while uploading the exported settings file on the website hosted on Cloudways. Here is the error message info_bar_home_page_subscribe_cp_id_3e093.zip File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini. https://screencast.com/t/AAPctFSsSA7

Can you please get in touch with Cloudways support team to confirm uploads are enabled in php.ini file and post_max_size is at least 2mb?

Thanks.

Hi I tried that but isn’t the problem that the source zip file is empty? I did confirm that the file upload size is 25mb and increased memory on server to 256. Thanks

Hello There,

I have investigated the issue. I have tried using 32MB and 64MB for the post max size and upload size. I got the same error. I inspected the imported files and as soon as you download it, it contains zero bytes. This is as if the file is empty. This could be a bug in the plugin. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers of this plugin will be made aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.