Convert Plus throws Errors in Firefox console

WordPress 5.6.1
Pro 4.1.3
Convert Plus 3.5.17

Using above versions on a fresh install. So Convert Plus is the only Plugin, that is active.

Problem: Convert Plus does not save changes to a blank modal in FireFox. Convert Plus also throws an error in the console (see screenshot) in FireFox all the time.
However I also tested with a non blank templated, and I was able to save successfully. It seems only saving on modals that used the blank template saving is broken.
In Chrome no errors do appear in the console.

Hello @raye,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Disabling Cdn
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ehm, as stated in the first post, this is a fresh install with no other plugins, CSS, JS or any other additions. A secure note with login credentials has already been attached at the first post.

Hello @raye,

I have edited your Blank modal popup and I was able to save my changes. I also do not see any errors in the console.

Please clear your browser cache or try to use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Best Regards.

Now this is really strange. I deleted all cookies in Firefox AND activated Incognito mode. But the error still persists and the modal is displayed empty on my side. I even made a screen record to show you:

https://youtu.be/XU6RfPJR4L0

Any ideas how to narrow down this problem? I’m a little confused how this can even be.

Hi @raye,

I just check your website and I suspect this could be a bug in Firefox and have reported it to the developers for investigation. In the meantime, I suggest that you use Google Chrome when working on your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.