Convert Plus syncing issue?

Hi all!

I installed Convert Plus, linked it to my Getresponse list, linked to modal to my button and everything worked well.
Until I tested with my email address. This address got listed in the “Connects” campaign but was not synced with my Getresponse list and therefore my list does not grow.

Double optin has been disabled in the settings of the Getresponse list.
I have an autoresponder linked in Getresponse so I can’t afford to upload my contacts manually.

I searched everywhere and it’s impossible to contact ConvertPlus support (I have X license but they keep asking for a purchase key…)

Help!

Hi There,

Please review your get response credentials as the provided credentials dont seem to work.

Thanks!

Hi Joao,

updated :slight_smile:

Hi There,

See this guide:

– Make sure that name of the field is the same as that of the corresponding field in GetResponse.

From Convertplus, I can see you are using email custom field

On getresponse > Custom Field, there is no email custom field. Make sure it exists.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I tried but it still doesn’t work. I also tried putting nothing in this field, doesn’t work.
I managed to contact Convertplus support, they are struggling to find the issue/don’t answer me anymore.

I tried with another plugin before and it worked well. It would be a shame to change plugin as this is the best looking one :frowning:

Anyone else who had this issue here?

Hey ! sorted out.
Issue was indeed a custom field issue. I had to add a “name” custom fiel in the modal designer, Getresponse doesn’t sync otherwise.

Thanks for your help

Glad to hear it and thanks for sharing the solution!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.