Convert Plus plugin not working when using custom form

Hello, I missed my opportunity to reply to my last question so I’ve reposted it again here (sorry about that):

I have set up a convert plus popup modal with an opt-in form inside. I pasted the HTML for the form in the ‘submission’ area of the modal options with the ‘custom form’ option selected. When I try it, it pops up fine but doesn’t let me send the form, it keeps saying ‘first required’.

I have tested the form on a page (without using convert plus) and it works fine. So I know the form is working.

Are you able to assist me or do I need to get in touch with the Convert Plug developer? If so, where can I find the purchase key (the contact form on the convert plug website requires this in order to send an enquiry).

For testing purposes I have made the pop up active on this page:
https://avantiswealth.com/ssas/

You can also see the form working on this page, which confirms that it works when not using convert plug:
https://avantiswealth.com/form-test/

I have already tried deactivating every plugin one at a time in case there was a conflict but that didn’t help.

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Lewis

This issue has now been resolved. I resolved it by chance when I duplicated the modal. For some reason the duplicated version worked!

We are glad that the issue got resolved!

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.