Convert Plus plugin issue using custom form

Hi there,

I have set up a convert plus popup modal with an opt-in form inside. I pasted the HTML for the form in the ‘submission’ area of the modal options with the ‘custom form’ option selected. When I try it, it pops up fine but doesn’t let me send the form, it keeps saying ‘first required’.

I have tested the form on a page (without using convert plus) and it works fine. So I know the form is working.

Are you able to assist me or do I need to get in touch with the Convert Plug developer? If so, where can I find the purchase key (the contact form on the convert plug website requires this in order to send an enquiry).

For testing purposes I have made the pop up active on this page:
https://avantiswealth.com/ssas/

You can also see the form working on this page, which confirms that it works when not using convert plug:
https://avantiswealth.com/form-test/

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Lewis

Hi @LewisWallis,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that there is a lot of script error. Try to do a plugin conflict test and temporary removal of other additional Script

To do plugin conflict test, just remove one by one 3rd party plugin then test your form if it working already.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.