Convert Plus Needs Replacing

I’m going to come out and say what I think everyone who’s using Convert Plus is thinking: it’s getting (has been) long in the tooth. There have been zero feature or interface updates in years. If Pro/Cornerstone/X makes our sites feel like we’re living in the future (and it/they do(es)) then Convert Plus feels like we’re popping in a VHS for movie night.

While I would love a native, Themeco-designed popup/slideup/etc-up feature that works just like the rest of Cornerstone, I can understand if that’s a lot harder to make than it sounds.

Instead of just doing nothing, or waiting for the enough time to come around to make the ideal solution, can you (Themco) please consider bundling a different/newer/better popup/slide-up/etc-up plugin with Pro/Cornerstone/X?

3 Likes

Appreciate the kind words. When I see all the features in Convert Plus, I see a majority of these going into our Modal element. We’re adding more features to Modals and other toggleables in Pro 6.5. And we’ll continue to build on these elements. Everything in “Smart Launch” (show after a certain amount of time, and scroll triggers) would be a great addition to Modals. “Repeat Control” as well. Then the rest I think could be easily managed by conditions. I see a similar request in our tracker that I’ll add a +1 to. We’ll definitely keep it on the horizon. Have a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.