Hi, I created a new model with the Convert Plus feature that comes with X theme to add a pop up to our website, but for some reason when it shows up on the mobile site, it doesn’t include the graphic of the ebook that should be showing up in the pop up window that I designed, so it’s not showing up on the mobile site as I designed it. How can this be fixed so it shows up as designed? My website address is e3EnergyEvolved.com - thank you.
Hello There,
It’s good to hear from you!
In smaller sites, the modal popup is displaying this:
Are having the same look? Could you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing in your modal popup?
Thank you in advance.
Yes - that’s what I was hoping it looked like. Thanks. All set. This issue is resolved.
You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.