Convert Plus modal popup not displaying content

Hi,

This has been mentioned in this post Convert Plus modal popup content does not show after recent update
I have a modal popup setup in Convert Plus. The popup appears but without any content. This is what it looks like from the front end.

And the view from the editor is here.

You can see there should be some text in the popup but it doesn’t show anything.

Convert Plus 3.5.8
WP 5.4.1
Pro 3.2.3

Link and login in a secure note.

Thanks

Hello @CJWakeling,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. It seems that this is a caching issue. You may need to display Breeze plugin and clear all your caches. CloudwayApps has laid out how you can clear the cache to your site. Please check this article:

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel,

Thank you for pointing this out. I have, and always, clear caches as the first point of call when problem solving and certainly before I come to you. Clearing caches and disabling Breeze and Varnish doesn’t correct the problem.

Hi @seepops,

It’s a bug on ConvertPlus 3.5.8, once activate 3.5.6, it works just fine. Please install this older version.

You can do that by deactivating your current ConvertPlug plugin and delete it, then install the older one through Admin > Plugins > Add New

I also added this issue to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.