Hi,
Why do I need to activate a licence on Convert Plus when it was part of the X package? And why when I go to activate it, it states I don’t have a valid licence?
Thanks,
Hi,
Why do I need to activate a licence on Convert Plus when it was part of the X package? And why when I go to activate it, it states I don’t have a valid licence?
Thanks,
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! There is no license for ConvertPlus because it is a bundled plugin. However, automatic updates for Convertplus Addon are only available with a license of Convertplus thus not available for X theme bundled Convertplus.
To update Convertplus Addons, please try to deactivate the Addon then Delete it. Then reinstall it again via Convertplus Addons. This will give you the latest Addon Version. This is how it works by default for the bundled plugin.
You won’t lose your changes when deleting, because your settings are stored on database.
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.