Convert Plus - Issue with overflow-y: scroll

Hey guys. Would you please take a look at this link. I just spent hrs trying figure out why when I skip to Step 3 “Details” the Modal does not add the overflow-y: scroll

I was to try set overflow-y: scroll as custom CSS but I try everything but nothing :frowning:

https://southlandservices.net/sandbox/

Please click next -> select any time -> NO scroll-y (which means the user will not be able to click to the next step or even complete the details.

*** I have Modal Hight set to auto in setting

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please try adding this CC to Theme Option -> global CSS and let us know how this goes.

.bookly-form {
    max-height: 600px;
    overflow: auto;
}

Thanks

Thank you @basanta. Once again you guys Rock with your support!

You nail it. The only adjustment I had to make was: overflow-y: auto!important;
overflow-x: hidden;!important

You’re welcome, @rcbarros, Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.