Convert Plus impossible update!

Hi,

I have an issue with Convert Plus, I can’t update it as I dont have any purchase key. I got from X theme, I did not buy it separately.
My problem is that API integration from Getresponse to Convert Plus doesn’t work properly : the email addresses are registered correctly into my email list, but no autoresponder is triggered, when it should.
I have contacted Getresponse support. They sent me to their dev support who told me this

I contacted ConvertPlus support who told me to update, but I can’t since I don’t have any registration key

So here I am, please help! My leads are not getting any conversion whatsoever!

Hey @Pandoraa1,

Please backup your site and then try deactivating GetResponse addon and see if you could update it. If that does not help, please uninstall it then install it again. Once updated, check if the issue persists.

I tried installing the GetResponse addon in my test site and it is up to date.

Thanks.

Hi !
Thanks I managed by deleting all I had done and installing the plugin manually from ZIP.

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.