Convert Plus Email Notification Form Data Labels Only

Hi,
I’m receiving Email Notifications fine, however the form data just comes in as the field labels {{name}} or {{email}}
I’m not sure what the correct symbols are. I’ve tried with both 1 { and 2 {{ with no luck.
Thanks for the help.

Hey @factory190,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your ConvertPlus settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @factory190,

Please check out this documentation to resolve your issue:

Best Regards.

The NA isn’t as much of a concern as it works most of the time… but the emails I get should populate the data… I filled out a form tonight. The name and email are in convert plus. However the email notification doesn’t contain any of the data. Here is a copy and paste of the email notification I receive:

{{name}} has requested a free class. Please email them back ASAP at {{email}}.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t help my staff reach out to the customer without logging into the website and then convert plus.

thank you.

Hello @factory190,

Can you please provide which site is experiencing the issue? You seem to forgot to send us your Site URL. If you are using Mailchimp or any mail integration that you use for the ConvertPlus plugin so that we can check your form settings as well.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,
Convert Plus is sending it to the admin email… which is what I would like to so it alerts my staff to reach out to that customer. I’m not using an integrated service. I hope that helps.
Thanks.

Hi @factory190,

Can you please specify the website URL where you are having this issue, so we can investigate it with the given credentials?

Thanks

Hi @factory190,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, please share the URL for further investigation.

Thanks.

Hi - when I replied, my password showed up in the reply. Give me a few and I’ll send it in a secure note.

Hey @factory190,

I suspect that {{name}} and {{email}} are not dynamic codes for the ConvertPlus that’s why it is showing plain text. On my research, there are only 2 available dynamic codes in ConvertPlus which are {{list_name}} and {{content}}. I may be wrong but I don’t see any resources in special fields of ConvertPlus. If you are asking where did I get those dynamic codes, you can check the article in the link below.

That being said, I suggest that you try those 2 available dynamic codes.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.