Convert Plus: Constant Contact Not Showing Up in Addons

Hello!

I added Convert Plus through the Validation section of Pro. And it’s activated. I want to connect it with my Constant Contact account. However, when I go to the Addon page (in Convert Plus), there’s nothing there except a background “image” that says “All available extensions have been installed! :)”

Help!

Hi Shaira,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the Covert Plus Addon page.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you!

I switched to a WP theme, like Twenty Seventeen, and I encountered the same issue.

So, I reinstalled Pro, then deactivated all the plugins. I reactivated Convert Plus, went to “Addons,” and the integrations are there. So, I clicked on “Constant Contact.” The word “Downloading” flashed up very quickly, then the Constant Contact box became an empty box. I left it that way for several minutes. When I reloaded the page, Constant Contact was back, but it was as if I never installed it in the first place.

Thoughts?

Hi Shaira,

It seems that the Addons was not installed properly and the process has been interrupted in between. Once re-installed, it started working. It’s all good that it starts working for you at the end, please let us know if have any further issue.

Thanks.

It is still not working. I deactivated and uninstalled the plugin, then reloaded it and activated it. I even deactivated all my plugins, the only installed and activated Convert Plus. The addons are showing up, but when I click on “Install,” the box disappears. (See attached screenshot.) If I reload the page, the addon is back, but it’s like I never tried to install it in the first place.

Hello Shaira,

It seems that there might be some issue with WordPress version compatibility because of that you are not able to install the Constant Contact Add-on plugin from the Convert Plus Addons dashboard.

You can download the “Constant Contact Add-on” plugin form https://www.convertplug.com/plus/download-addons/ here and install it.

To install the plugin manually, you need to follow these steps

1. Go to Dashboard
  2. Go to Plugin --> Add New

Thanks

Thank you! i didn’t realize that was an option. I learned something new today. Thanks!

Hello Sharla

Glad that we are able to help you.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.