Convert Plug pop-up not appearing on mobile

Hi there,

I have recently started testing the Convert Plug plugin. If I could get it to work properly it would be great!

I have an opt-in Modal Popup setup with css class to popup when a button is clicked.

It works great on desktop, but on mobile the form doesn’t appear when clicked.

eg. https://hakubadigital.com/services/ “Learn More” button near top

Please help!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

The modal pops up in my mobile, but I had to wait a bit since the resources are not yet finished loading. But it does work, what mobile browser you’re testing it with?

Thanks!

Hi Rad, sorry I was ust coming in here to update this. It was to do with the pop-up style. I went back to this today and tried a few different ones, and it is working fine now. I appreciate you looking into it and sorry I didn’t get this updated sooner.

Hey There,

Thanks for letting us know that it is working now!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.