Convert Plug Plugin does not work

Hi there, I was wondering if you can help with this. The convertplug plugin does not work at all. It gets stuck when I select to install one template and work on it . Please see screenshot attached. IN addition I am not able to ask directly in the forum of the plugin because they are asking me for the license key and I only have X theme license which they don’t accept. Please advise

Hi there!

Can you try deactivating all other plugins apart from ConvertPlug and see if it then works correctly?

Do any templates work in ConvertPlug or does the entire plugin not load?

Which versions of X, Cornerstone and ConvertPlug are you using?

Thanks!

hello i have the same problem it just doesn’t work. I did a totally clean instal but still same problem
My website www.pietenhuis-oosterhout.nl

Also if all other plugins are deactivated the plugin doesn’t work.

Hi There,

Make sure that you’re running PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues. You can contact your hosting provider to update if required.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.