Convert from X to Pro

Hi, I am a long time X theme user, and back when Pro was announced, you ran a campaign to get X for cheaper and get a free update to pro. It was a very busy time of year, and I bought an extra theme for my personal use. I finally got around to it today, and wanted to upgrade to pro, and it’s asking for $40. I believe that my mistake was buying X, but not actually activating it until today? I have a receipt for the purchase back in April. I’d like to convert my personal license to pro. My other X license converted fine.

Thanks!

Hi There,

The free conversion to Pro is an option for all X licenses purchased prior to the release of Pro. Our licensing system tracks the purchase date, so if the X license was purchased prior to the Pro launch it will give you an option to convert it for free. If it was purchased after, you’ll need to pay the difference if you want to convert it.

Thanks for your reply. What was the release date of pro? Maybe I was confused about that part.

My pleasure. It was April 10.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.