Continuously prompted to Re-Validate, given success messages, only to be told I'm still not validated

My website is running on the x pro theme , and has been validated previously, but when I try to update elements on my site with elements from the design cloud, it continually prompts me to re-validate my license.

I’ve logged into my themeco.com account and it’s still connected with the website I’m having the issue with. I re-validate and it gives me a congratulations message (image attached), only to immediately again tell me the site isn’t validated upon page refresh (image would be attached but only allowed one image)

. Is there someone who can please assist me in unlocking the X Pro features on my site. Thank you.

Hello Robert,

Thanks for reaching out. You are having this issue because of a location issue. Please make sure that the URL in Settings > General > Site URL is the same URL you have assigned to your license code as shown in the secure note.

Best Regards.

I am having the same problem and I can assure you it’s not a location issue.

Hi Douglas,

I just check your website and I don’t see any issue with the validation, please check the screenshot below.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I’m using pro-unlimited, the location is correct. I keep getting the same message, it says it’s valid then it tells me it’s not.

Hi @cryptobiotic,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you delete the website in your Pro unlimited license then re-add the license code to your website. If it doesn’t help, please create a new ticket and on that ticket, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.