Content viewing issue & fixed header issues

Hi there,

I have 2 issues that I please need assistance with:

  1. When I tried change my header so that it stays visible while you scroll, its length reduces in size (gets cut of at the right end) & i’d like this to span across the whole website if possible.

  2. Since the xtheme/cornerstone update, when I go to edit a page it’s content won’t appear in the preview page to the right of the editing sidebar. This makes it really difficult to edit & I would like to be able to see the content while editing.

Could I please get some advise on how to fix this?

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

  1. I checked and something is forcing this classes x-container max width to navbar. I added this custom CSS to force it to center.
.x-navbar.x-navbar-fixed-top.x-container.max.width {
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 100%;
}
  1. Plus, I’m able to edit your page

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.