Content Upgrade Script

Hi there,

I embedded my script in the content upgrade of my post, but it doesn’t work. What’s wrong?

When I click on “Cliquez ici pour télécharger le PDF”, the form should appear…

Cheers and thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I found some error in the script you are using. Please check the screenshot.

I think the form is not opening due to this error. Please work on the script to to fix the issue.

Thanks

Hi there,
Here is the scrip that I have to embed when clickling on “Cliquez ici pour télécharger le PDF”. Please check what’s wrong…

Cheers and thanks

Hi there,

I didn’t see the code but I did check your website anyway. When adding script on Global JS, script tag <script></script> is no longer needed because those content are wrapped by a script tag already. Please remove open and closing script tag and try again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.