Content tight to the Edge on Mobile? (Pro latest version)

Hey folks, I have the same problem that was documented in this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/upgrade-to-pro-issue/11970 however I do not have the global CSS that is mentioned in the ‘answer’. I have this issue on both an iphone 7+ as well as an iPad pro.

What could be causing it? I need a little buffer at those edges.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Oops!

I figured it out, very simple, and I’ll put the solutions here.

For some reason under appearance (dashboard main menu)I have both ‘customize’ and a little lower ‘theme options’. One (Customize) was set adequately, the other was set to 100%. Lowered it to 94% and I’m happy.

Hello @Kyle_Andrew,

Thanks for sharing website URL. :slight_smile:

I see that the site width is 100% and because of that page is stretching to edge of the screen. Can you please try adjusting the width under Pro > Launch > Options > Layout and design > Site width (%). Try setting it around 88% or as per requirement and see how it goes. https://screencast.com/t/oZ77tponkSk

Update: Great you figured it out. :smiley:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.