Content should fill the whole website

Hey guys,

I have two challenges.

  1. I want that the content of my website fills the whole site. At the moment there is a lot of space between the edge of my display and the content. How can I change it?

  2. Between the header and the content of the website is a little space. Even though the margin of the content is 0. How can I fix this?

Many thanks for your help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue will always happen especially if you have a little content and that the total page height is much lesser compared the height of the browser. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Best Regards.

Thank you for your answer

This is the URL: http://www.benouattara.com/startseite/

I want, that the background section always fits the screen. No matter how much is zoomed in or out

Thank you

Hi there,

Please set the Page Template under the Page Settings to: Blank - No Container | Header, Footer

Then add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-container.offset {
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. It helped

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.