I’m having a hard time getting content scrolling set up right on my header builder. I am using buttons to create a “menu” for a course I am teaching. I click content scrolling on, but then when I go to mobile, it just all gets crunched up and distorted. Anyone know where I’m going wrong? Thanks in advance for the help.
Hi There,
Do you mean to achieve content scrolling like this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXejj214w
If yes, BAR settings is like this:

Container settings is like this:

If that is not what you are trying to achieve, please clarify. Give us you site URL so we can see what you have. A screenshot on how should it be will be a great help.
Thanks Lely
“Fill Space” on the container is what did it. Thanks! It’s working now.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.