Hello, I enabled the post slider on Ethos but the content area overlaps with the header as you can see in the picture:
Can you help me prevent this overlapping.
I don’t understand where I can change the content colour, I set the background colour to grey, but the back of the content is still white, how can I change this.
My page is tuvecinatambiencose.com
Thank you!
Hey,
I need the temporary credentials to access the site.
Hi, can you explain me what are the temporary credentials? my wordpress login name and password? or is there any way of getting a temporary login and password?
Hi there,
It does not have to be a temporary a temporary login. If you can provide us with the admin access, that would be fine because there is a coming soon page active on your site.
Done, I added a secure note to my previous message, thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the information. To resolve this issue, I went ahead and added this custom css code:
body .x-container.main:before {
top: 0;
}
Please check your site now: http://tuvecinatambiencose.com/blog/
Thanks a lot, this is exactly what I wanted!
Cheers
Glad to hear that. 