Content of page disappears when live

Hi,

I have one page at

http://camerongraves.com/yoga/studio-shop/

The page appears fine in Cornerstone and when editing etc. But when the page is live all but some of the text on the page disappears.

I am up to date on all plugins and themes.

Any help much appreciated.

Mike

Hi @mikeand13,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, to fully check your setup closer. Please share us your admin credentials in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi

I just posted some creds for you but I got in line reply as an option, not secure note. So I posted them above.

Mike

What’s going on with this problem, I have a client trying to launch there christmas store and there is nothing on the page!!
What do I tell her? That it is perfectly OK to wait for 3 days for a fix for this kind of thing.

I really need to start looking at a new theme!

I’m closing this as I fixed it myself.

I have to say, your support is plumbing the depths of a new low in the Wordpress community.

Hi There,

Please avoid bumping on your own thread because it pushes your thread to the end of the queue and consequently it takes longer for us to reply.

We are glad you managed to solve.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.