Content of cornerstone pages does not show front-end

Dear Support,

if I create a new article with cornerstone since the update, it is empty on the front-end of the page.

I have updated X and Cornerstone to the latest version and tried clearing the cache and deactivating all other plugins.

Hi there,

There seems to be a JS error that is causing the issue. Would you mind providing your admin details in a Secure Note so that we can check it?

Thank you.

Ok, I have added the secure note in the original post!

Thank you

Hi there,

The issue is because you updated cornerstone but not the theme. Please update your theme first and we’ll continue checking.

Thanks!

Hi @Rad

I did not realize, because the automatic update did not work. Probably because I am using a multisite network. I updated manually to the latest version and Cornerstone is working properly now!

Thank you and best regards

Glad it works now, you’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.