Content Not Visible When Logged Out. Why?

I’m hoping you can help me with this issue. Seems like an odd one. I’ve got this page: https://staging.fluentstream.com/marketing-requests/ and the intro text and form only appear to the visitor if the visitor is logged into wordpress. See screenshots for examples of both. Why would this be happening and how can I fix it so it shows to everyone?

Hi @FluentStream,

I’ve taken a look and the markup is there, but looks like the script isn’t activating.

If you’re using a custom plugin for this you may need to check with the developers on why it isn’t working. Or is it a custom embed code?

So that’s the thing. It’s there when I’m logged in. Why would it be there when I’m logged in and not when I"m not? The only thing that changed with my website is the theme upgrade, which is why I’m asking you and not the plugin developer.

Hi Eli,

Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

No problem. I just left a secure note in the post above. Thanks for the help!

Hi Eli,

It seems it has something to do with the Formstack Online Forms plugin because it is not updated for atleast 2 years and maybe have a compatibility issue. Would you mind share your Formstack account in the secure note, so that we could check the settings.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Sure, here you go.

Hi Eli,

Thank you for sharing your credentials.

I went ahead and do the testing and found out it’s a plugin conflict. I suggest that you disable all your plugins except for the Formstack Online Forms plugin and then activate it one by one to find the culprit why it is not showing on publicly to the front end.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.