My posts and pages aren’t showing up when published or preview
Thanks for asking. I am sorry that posts are not showing up on the website. I am suggesting few solutions, please try them and let us know how it goes.
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
- Try increasing your PHP Memory limit. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.
Add the following lines into that file.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
sent a secure not to you
Thanks for sharing the details.
Actually the reason for content not showing up is because Category Filter is active under X > Theme Options > Ethos > Blog Options. Please remove the category Id’s and that should fix the problem you are facing.
It worked for the homepage but my pages and posts that i wrote still show up blank
This issue happened because of the post carousel. It must be set to display
most commented because you do not have anything as a featured posts. I went ahead and changed it in X > Theme Options > Ethos.
Please check your site now.
Nope didnt work. When you check my pages down at the bottome there is nothing shows up. I have content on those pages and they are posted but the website it shows up blank
Nothing is showing because your post is all in Draft and you have deleted the previous contents. Some of the pages were in Draft also. Please publish your posts and you will see the post items in the blog index.
Please let us know how it goes.
I know this for my posts but I have published pages that are showing blank and when I preview posts nothing shows at all
All your post and page contents are displaying now. I have deactivated the post carousel and the post slider because at the moment there isn’t any post items and it affects the page contents.
Hope this helps.
ok awesome it works thanks! So I want the post carousel and slider back when im ready to fully launch the site so how do i bring it back but without affecting the page contents just so i know
The Post carousel and the post sliders can be activated in X > Theme Options > Ethos. Just make sure that you have enough post items to be displayed in the carousel or slider. For more information about the Ethos and other options, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizer-ethos-options/131/1
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.