Content Not Saving

Hi there, for some reason, my work is strangely not saving. On the Pro Editor, changes will reflect and saved. But when viewing the live page, the content will somehow return back to before. Reloading Pro editor will then show the previous content as well.

I have noticed that this bug happens especially when changing text directly on the preview window by double clicking the text. Also that the only way to get the text to be updated would be by clicking on the element and updating in rich text. Hope this helps to narrow down the issue.

I’m on the latest PRO version, have disabled caching, but I can’t figure out why this is.

Any help would be great.

Hello @jasksks,

Thanks for writing to us.

The given site login details are not working. Please recheck and send us again. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @jasksks,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your site it seems that the builder is working fine at my end. It might be an issue with the browser cache. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.