Content not displaying

Hi, I have updated my website marneys.co.uk to the latest version of X Theme.

Only the header and footer are displaying but the content area is blank.

When I go to edit page all the shortcodes are there. Could you advise?

Hello @aamediadev,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you are using X theme of version 7.2.3 and Cornerstone 3.4.6. It might the issue of version compatibility. Please make sure everything is updated as version compatibility.

Please make sure you have a backup of files and database before update or it would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and update everything according to version compatibility.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

HI,

I have amended the secure note. You can login to the staging site and do whatever you require.

Hi @aamediadev,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. Was this site migrated from another hosting environment from where it was built? The content is there, but it doesn’t look like any of the meta data that is used for the builder is being found. This can happen if a site is migrated but the post meta isn’t included in that migration.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.