When I click ‘Edit’, page content does not load to edit: https://noalibichartersdestin.com
I can get to Cornerstone, but can’t actually edit the pages.
When I click ‘Edit’, page content does not load to edit: https://noalibichartersdestin.com
I can get to Cornerstone, but can’t actually edit the pages.
Oh, as a side note, GoDaddy is Host.
Hi There,
Please provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look.
Thanks!
Posted secure note above with access info.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you’re running PHP v5.4.45 which should be the cause of this issue. Could you please try switching to PHP v5.6.x or later and see if that resolves your issue.
You should be able to select PHP version through your hosting control panel or you may need to contact hosting support.
Thanks!
Thank YOU!
I’m just going to drop GoDaddy and go with a Host who doesn’t mind keeping all the platform tech up-to-date.
I appreciate the help.
T
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.